But just what is Massage Therapy?
Massage Therapy is the name commonly given to a massage treatment provided by a qualified therapist with the goal of relaxing, healing and rejuvenating. It is one of the oldest known healing therapies in the world with it’s focus centred around bringing ones body back in to balance, in a gentle and holistic way.
A good massage – needless to say – can be an instant stress buster, and successfully treat headaches and migraines, shoulder and neck tension – any area of the body where we hold unwanted stress and tension.
Massage can also help maintain muscle tone, boost circulation, reduce swelling and improve skin conditions.
Oh, and did we mention… you can just enjoy it for it pure bliss of it!
If you’re suffering with…
• pains waking you up in the night,
• feeling stiff and achy,
• not feeling comfortable,
• old injuries flaring up,
• pain stopping you from living life to the full,
• not being able to live a more healthier active lifestyle…
…your answer could be a great therapeutic massage. Book your personalised therapeutic massage today.
People who have experienced a massage from a good therapist will tell you it is one of the most enjoyable experiences you can have. From the beautiful relaxing room scents and healing essential oils, to the power of touch, your sense of health and well-being will be restored.
What to expect in your massage
Our first job is to help you feel relaxed and at ease the minute you arrive at our friendly centre.
For first time clients we have a simple client questionnaire to complete that helps background us and help us get the very best results for you during the massage session. We want you feeling on top of the world and we’re happy to talk through this with you.
We then tailor your massage to help you get closer to your health goals, whether it’s stress relief, pain and tension release, or deep and blissful relaxation.
During the massage your therapist will check in about how the massage pressure feels, ensuring you feel warm, comfortable and have a pleasant and positive experience.
Talk or just float away… it’s totally up to you.
We help your body remember that feeling relaxed and pain-free is it’s natural state.
During your sessions, you may experience many positive results…
- More mobility and freedom, so you can live comfortably in your body
- A balancing of your muscles on all sides of your body which adds to strengthen and stamina
- A decreases pain (which may result in less requirement for pain killers)
- A ‘feel good’ sensation (which is an increase in endorphins) and will increase your natural ability to heal and feel good about life too
- An increase in positivity which can continue and help your manage or even work to reverse depression or mood swings
- A feeling of freedom from tension headaches and severe migraines
- A lessening of a fight or flight feeling (from the hormone cortisone) which can help reduce overall inflammation
View further scientific information on Massage Therapy >
“We want to make sure you feel positively changed all over – from the top of your head to the tip of your toes!”