Have you ever been for a run, ride or swim where you were completely in the ‘zone’?
It was smooth, it was rhythmical, it was effortless wasn’t it? It was so much fun because it seemed natural. It felt like your body was doing what is was born to do, because there was so much ease.
Here’s a question: Would you like to have that much freedom and ease every time you exercised?
When you ask your body to move, it delivers without question. It gives and it gives quite happily, that is, until things get a bit out of balance.
Specialised sports massage allows you to maintain balance with your body. During the appointment, we can share with you tips and knowledge you may not already know – to imrpove how you and your body can work in greater harmony.
Deep tissue massage is not reserved just for athletes. Active people too benefit from deep tissue massage. It can be a fast way to bring you out of pain and back to a happy, more mobile body.
In a physical job? Our truck driver clients, builders, tradesmen and other people in very physical professions find what we do, a great investment of their money and time.
“Prevention is better than a cure” a wise man once said. And it is true.
When most people think about sports massage, it’s usually to do with preparing for a big event like a triathlon, sporting game or race. You may be among the many walkers, runners, cyclists and swimmers who are out and around Mount Maunganui every weekend.
For the more serious sportspeople, massage is a necessity if you want to be at the top of your game. Often sports training is intense and there is just not the time for your body to recover naturally.
Our approach of sports massage and acupressure, with using natural anti-inflammation waxes dramatically decreases recovery time, so down-time is short and you stay at your best easily.
Preparation for an Event
When you have a sporting event on the horizon, you go into a whole new zone. Your training regime may change, your eating habits may adapt, and your body will be under increasing stress.
The great thing about what we do is that we can customise your massage treatment to exactly what you need;
* Increased your training intensity, we target opening and releasing large tensions areas for greatest possible mobility
* Adapted your training regime to include other disciplines and your body is struggling to cope, Acupressure opens up many levels of the body for muscles to work more efficiently
* Preparing for a big event, we flush your body thoroughly, taking away potential toxins which may hold you back or cause you pain.
* After finishing the event, we combine a complete body flush with gentle acupressure to cleanse the body of toxins and stimulate the natural processes of recovery.
After your massage you will feel:
* Feel much lighter in your body
* More mentally sharp so you can know keep your eye firmly on the goal
* Much greater body freedom so you can enjoy yourself every time you exercise!
* Have more endurance than you ever thought possible
* Feel stronger for longer periods
* Strive further than you ever have before to higher heights
* Move more smoothly with less effort
* Be Faster, access more of your potential
* Enjoy exercise like never before
Exercise is your time out
So you work long hours and enjoy your exercise to off-load the day. Massage can be your additional support to get what you need from your body.
We’ve got good news.
What you get from us is our blend of tailored deep tissue, sports massage treatments and acupressure, which targets tight muscles quickly without the need for long-winded stretching exercises.
Our sports massage is proven to be fast, minimally invasive and effective, to find out what people say, click here
Don’t wait until your body is crying out in pain, call us today for the results you’ve been looking for.
* Zainuddin, Zainal et al. Effects of Massage on Delayed-Onset Muscle Soreness, Swelling, and Recovery of Muscle Function. Journal of Athletic Training. 2005 Jul-Sep; 40(3): 174-180.